Power Engineers Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Power Engineers Inc
Power Delivery Project Services Group V
POWER Engineers, Inc. is seeking a Project Coordinator for our Power Delivery Project Services Group. The Project Coordinator is an integral member of the project team working closely with the Project Manager in the coordination of engineering projects of varying size and complexity. This Project Coordinator is responsible for supporting, organizing and controlling project activities, as well as take on a variety of procurement functions, under the direction of a Project Manager. Some travel may be required for this position.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Tracking and reporting on project deliverables and milestones on multi-discipline complex projects
- Working closely with all levels of management and disciplines/departments within POWER; and coordinating & communicating relevant project information to the team
- Providing high level coordination/administrative and analytic support to Project Managers
- Assisting with scheduling deadlines and maintaining project deliverables schedules for multiple projects
- Tracking project changes
- Assisting with subcontractor/vendor process
- Acting as liaison between POWER and clients as required
- Maintaining project folders and ensuring document/record transfer information into ProjectWise
- Attending project meetings (internal or with client) at the Project Manager’s discretion
- Working with teams to develop business and commercial requirements, specifications, supply chain objectives, sourcing criteria, market and supplier evaluations, proposal evaluation criteria and models, and purchase recommendations for materials and services
- Purchasing low to medium value and risk goods and services and other procurement functions
- Developing, preparing, distributing, issuing and maintaining vendor lists, sourcing strategies, terms and conditions, bilateral agreements, RFP's (Requests for Proposals), proposal evaluation criteria, supplier proposals, and purchase/service orders
- Meeting key performance metrics such as time to market, time to order, and cost savings
- Developing process driven practices and improvements ensuring evaluation of entire process from acquisition to disposal
- Eight (8) to 14 years of applicable experience and/or education
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with MS Project, MS Visio, Oracle, and ProjectWise
- Certification from AACE or PMI
At POWER Engineers, Inc. you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you’ll have the chance to make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diverse and unique initiatives, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. We encourage new ideas and fresh approaches and most importantly, we strive to be our clients’ first choice. These traits – and deep technical skill – account for our success.
Have fun, do good work, make money. As an employee-owned company, we strive to make POWER Engineers an appealing place to work, where we perform projects that we find challenging and in which we excel. We provide competitive compensation, a full benefit package, professional development, and an appealing work environment. POWER Engineers is a unique and fun engineering firm, which may be contradictory to some, but it works well for us.