Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Consultant - Supply Chain Process
at Perficient, inc.
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Project Management
At Perficient you’ll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you’ll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world’s biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We’re proud to be publicly recognized as a “Top Workplace” year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a Supply Chain Project Manager in our Denver office
The Supply Chain Project Manager role is intended to manage and adapt continuously to project goals. This highly collaborative role will need to work closely with all departments, including account, creative and technology teams, in order to deliver quality solutions to our customers.
- Lead and develop work streams
- Ability to create and deliver business strategies and drive solutions related to Supply Chain
- Process Improvement and Optimization experience
- Change Management experience
- Establish and / or execute project test strategy, methodology, test plans
- Client relationships through proactive account management and effective project delivery
- Communicate concisely and clearly to clients ensuring opportunities and challenges are addressed in a timely manner
- Knowledge of client business challenges and priorities to identify opportunities
- Able to conduct presentations
- Translate client’s business needs into business requirements, use cases and systems interaction diagrams
- Partner with clients on approved wireframes and solutions
- Assist project teams on high, mid and micro plans for project team
- Contribute to project tplan creation, including proposals, SOWs, kickoff, critical path, milestones, delivery dates and client deliverables per client acceptance criteria
- Drive the project and team to deliver project deliverables on time
- Ability to manage complex and fast paced project engagements
- Confidence and conviction when presenting to client senior executives, client sub-contractors and internal leadership
- Ability to take an analytical approach to problem solving
- Strong experience with process improvement
- Strong Project Management experience
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Great organizational, planning and multitasking skills
- Bachelors Degree
- Supply Chain experience
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.