Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Perficient, inc.
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Technology Experts - Technical Consultant
At Perficient you’ll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you’ll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world’s biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We’re proud to be publicly recognized as a “Top Workplace” year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a Business Systems Architect in our Denver, CO office.
Perficient is seeking a Business Systems Architect with an established business systems background for exciting projects focused on digital transformation of our clients’ customer and partner integrations. Candidates will be responsible for gathering and defining processes, requirements and creating functional designs of web-based applications, portals and integration solutions.
As a Business Systems Architect based in Denver, your proven history of requirements gathering, project scope definition, process modeling, functional design, and partnering with internal and external teammates to drive projects to successful completion will serve as the foundation for your success. Full life cycle experience delivering web-based applications, portal and/or integration projects will allow you to hit the ground running.
- Work directly with client Business stakeholders, as well as potentially external client partners, on integration-related processes, business and functional architectures.
- Translate client’s business needs into agile product backlogs, user stories, detailed business requirements documents, use cases and systems interaction diagrams.
- Participate on agile teams with responsibilities for managing an agile product backlog, backlog grooming, sprint planning, and sprint demos.
- Work with customers to establish approved wireframes and mock-ups for solutions.
- Help to establish critical path, milestones, delivery dates, and review client deliverables to ensure they meet client acceptance criteria.
- Build trusted client relationships through proactive communication and effective project delivery.
- Establish knowledge of client business challenges and priorities to translate into opportunities.
- Maintain regular client communication and satisfaction, ensuring opportunities and challenges are addressed in a timely manner.
- Help deliver presentations to clients and management teams.
- Contribute to project discoveries, kickoff, prepare proposals and statements of work following company standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Six or more years of professional business analysis experience
- Two or more years of experience working in an Agile environment
- Knowledge of current technologies and application software development methodologies
- Highly detail oriented and well organized
- Strong analytical, problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Energetic, motivated, service-oriented, and able to multi task.
- Proven track record of delivering on time, on budget, and meeting client commitments.
- Excellent listening, oral, and written communication skills.
- Excellent facilitation, presentation, and reporting skills.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Flexible to new situations and challenges.
Preferred skills and education:
- Consulting industry experience working with external clients
- Experience working in integration-related application projects (e.g. API Management, Web Services, Service Oriented Architectures, Microservices)
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, and/or Business Management
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.