Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Production Operator, Fresh Dough Facility
at Panera Bread
Production Operators perform food production tasks to create crave-able dough products that are distributed and baked daily in our over 2,100 bakery cafes. Production Operators are responsible for ensuring a safe, clean, GMP working environment while following rigorous procedures to ensure a deliciously consistent product. Production Operators will operate a variety of food manufacturing equipment including but not limited to mixers, molders, and dishwashers.
Qualifications and Experience
- High School Diploma or an equivalent combination of education and experience is required
- Demonstrated consistent prior employment in a fast paced environment is required
- Prior experience with manufacturing in an industry with an emphasis on quality, process control and safety is preferred
- Basic math skills
- Proven ability to work independently while performing a variety of production tasks
- Ability to work a variety of shifts including nights, weekends and holidays based on business need
Essential Physical Requirements
The following physical requirements must be performed with or without reasonable accommodation. The work environment requires tolerance to variations in temperature, wet conditions in dishwashing area, exposure to food products, and manufacturing equipment that includes a variety of controls and mechanisms.
- Ability to manipulate equipment utilizing manual dexterity
- Ability to stand, walk, squat, and sit for long periods of time
- Ability to understand written and verbal instructions
- Ability to push and lift items with varying degrees of weight. Occasional pushing of cabinets up to 400 pounds with or without assistance is required
- Ability to perform repetitive motion movements with upper extremities
With more than 2,000 Panera LLC and independent franchise bakery-cafes in the Panera Bread® family, and more locations opening all the time, it’s no wonder our company has been an excellent source of career and personal growth opportunities for more than 25 years.
In neighborhoods across the U.S. and Canada, customers enjoy flavorful, handcrafted meals centered around freshly baked artisan bread. To us, that means serving food like we serve our own families – free of any of the items on our ‘No No’ List.
Along the way, we also like to give back to our community. We enjoy working together, shoulder to shoulder with our customers, to confront a serious problem plaguing communities across this country – Hunger. Through our Panera Cares community cafes, we offer a dignified dining experience in an uplifting environment. In addition, we support our communities through day-end donations at our bakery-cafe locations and partner with local non-profit organizations.
It’s this warmth that you’ll find when you join Panera Bread. From our competitive compensation and benefits packages to our unique cultural values, we’re confident you’ll find us a rewarding and fun place to work.