Pacific Premier Bank
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
IT Business Systems Analyst
at Pacific Premier Bank
The IT Business Systems Analyst is responsible for analytical and system support along with managing project enhancements and defect resolution. Includes creation of Project Scope Documents, Business Requirements, and Use Cases definition. Provides subject matter expertise and problem resolution for applications; including, but not limited to Banking and Trust Applications, Workflow Applications, and Reporting needs. Responsible for the conversion, ongoing support and enhancement of the Trust department’s Trust Accounting System. Job responsibilities are performed with a significant degree of latitude and autonomy.
- Ensure process changes are accurate, effective, and fully documented.
- Prepare thorough remediation steps for issues that arise during configuration and testing.
- Apply business expertise and analytical skills to resolve business issues and challenges.
- Update procedures, standards, and other documentation under the direction of a senior management.
- Process configuration changes, such as user access, parameter settings and workflows
- Assist with minor and major release readiness by supporting Development and QA team
- Work with Leadership and Business owners to define project scope and produce scope documents.
- Participate in meetings, maintain meeting minutes, and ensure documentation is complete and accurate.
- Convert business requirements defined in project scope to user stories for development team, utilizing agile methodology.
- Represent Application Development team on project meetings and cross-functional teams.
- Coordinate UAT with business owners for internal system changes
- Execute UAT for external system changes
- Work with business partners to create training materials and ensure business is prepared to accept change
- Prepare release documentation to ensure system changes are documented and any outstanding issues are identified and mitigated.
- Ensure QA and UAT testing meets established acceptance criteria before Change Mgmt. approval.
- Oversee test execution schedule and milestones to ensure biweekly and quarterly sprints are deployed on-time.
- Monitor production support issues and prioritize appropriately
- Perform initial validation of reported defects and provide additional user training where necessary
- Effectively communicate defect behavior to application development team for expedient resolution
- 5 years of Banking or Trust, Business Analyst experience, and Quality Assurance experience required.
- 10 years of experience defining project scope, developing system requirements and working with production support required.
- Experience with process mapping and/or workflow tools required.
- Strong MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills required.
- Experience working with Jira and Confluence, API’s, and SQL required.
- Experience working with vendors, including payment processors, software platforms, and lockbox providers, required.