Omni hotels & resorts
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Housekeeping Turndown Attendant | Part Time PM
at Omni hotels & resorts
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
The Four-Diamond, award-winning Omni Interlocken Resort welcomes you to a retreat into modern luxury. Nestled against the backdrop of the Rocky Mountains, this year-round Colorado resort near Denver offers a wealth of on-site amenities. With its stunning panoramic views of the mountains or valley, unmatched luxuries and the essence of snow-capped mountain tranquility, the Omni Interlocken Resort is sure to sweep you off your feet.
The Omni Interlocken Resort’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Interlocken Resort may be your perfect match.
To provide turndown services of guest rooms, and any additional duties as assigned by the P.M. Supervisor in accordance with Omni standards.
- Responds to all guest requests appropriately. Always greet our guests warmly with a smile, call them by name whenever possible.
- Depending upon the volume, is responsible to provide turndown services for assigned number of guest rooms.
- To provide full servicing of guest rooms upon request.
- Removes room service trays from guest rooms.
- Responsible for restocking caddies and refilling chemical bottles for Guest Room Attendants.
- Able to maintain a 4- diamond level of service.
- Able to work with Management on special projects.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Maintain a professional business appearance, attitude, and performance
- Must be able to work a variety of shifts, including weekends and holidays
- Move, bend, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 50 pounds without assistance. Stand or walk for an extended period or for an entire work shift. Requires repetitive motion.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement . If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com.