Omni hotels & resorts
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Housekeeping Laundry Attendant
at Omni hotels & resorts
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
The Four-Diamond, award-winning Omni Interlocken Resort welcomes you to a retreat into modern luxury. Nestled against the backdrop of the Rocky Mountains, this year-round Colorado resort near Denver offers a wealth of on-site amenities. With its stunning panoramic views of the mountains or valley, unmatched luxuries and the essence of snow-capped mountain tranquility, the Omni Interlocken Resort is sure to sweep you off your feet.
The Omni Interlocken Resort’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Interlocken Resort may be your perfect match.
To make sure all Housekeeping and Food & Beverage linen is processed to meet the expectations of Omni standards.
- Operating dryers
- Operating Ironer
- Fold Towels
- Shaking out all linen that needs to be done
- Completes other duties as assigned
- Clean work area
- Clean all dryers at least 3 times a day
- Load and unload washer
- Deliver clean linen to the proper linen closets by item and record deliveries
- Must be able to stand in work station for up to 7 hours per shift
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis.
- Must be able to push and pull carts up to 250 pounds often throughout the shift.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch on a regular basis.
- Must be able to understand and follow directions in the spoken language of the work area.
- Must be able to travel to various areas of the hotel to pick/deliver linen items in allotted time provided.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including day, evening, weekends and holidays.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity/AA/Disability/Veteran employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com.