Omni hotels & resorts
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Groundskeeper | Seasonal Full Time
at Omni hotels & resorts
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Golf Resort Operations
The Four-Diamond, award-winning Omni Interlocken Resort welcomes you to a retreat into modern luxury. Nestled against the backdrop of the Rocky Mountains, this year-round Colorado resort near Denver offers a wealth of on-site amenities. With its stunning panoramic views of the mountains or valley, unmatched luxuries and the essence of snow-capped mountain tranquility, the Omni Interlocken Resort is sure to sweep you off your feet.
The Omni Interlocken Resort’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Interlocken Resort may be your perfect match.
To ensure the Golf Course is well maintained and reflects an image of outstanding quality.
- Demonstrate preparation for day’s work by arriving in uniform and with a positive attitude.
- Understand daily job assignment chart and how your assignment relates to that day’s play.
- Recognize the various equipment applications so as to make the proper selection for that job assignment.
- Demonstrate a basic knowledge of the game of golf, its rules and expected playing conditions.
- Demonstrate the capability to function as a member of a team to accomplish established goals.
- Carry out all golf course maintenance tasks with a sense of pride and ownership so as to adhere to established quality guidelines for daily course conditioning.
- Inspect all tools and equipment prior to during and after use. Operate all equipment safely and with care and consideration of its value. Report any damage and or lack of performance to a supervisor. Also demonstrate an understanding of the work order system for equipment repair and maintenance.
- Have a thorough understanding of Omni Hotel rules and regulations as outlined in the Omni Hotels employee handbook.
- A great positive attitude.
- Availability to work every other weekend is required.
- Able to work outdoors in various weather conditions.
- Comfortable working with hazardous equipment.
- A basic knowledge of the game of golf, its rules, and expected playing conditions.
- Available to work short season from June through August or long season from April through October.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com.