Jupiter Consolidated Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Jupiter Consolidated Group
The Solar installer will provide support to the crew lead of the installation team, communicate job status to the Field Supervisor and ensure the completion of installation of all solar arrays/systems in a good work man like manner.
- Layout and assembly of mounting hardware and solar modules
- Mechanical/structural mounting of racking, modules and electrical equipment.
- Electrical wiring of solar array (DC)
- Documentation of completed installation
- Clean up job site
- Additional duties as needed
- 1 year previous construction experience required in solar or general construction
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Enjoy working outdoors
- Must be willing and able to climb ladders, stairs, work on rooftops and able to work on your feet for long periods of time
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be professional and have clean appearance
- High school diploma required
- Competitive compensation based on experience $15-$18/hour
- Company sponsored benefit package including health, vision, dental and life insurance
- Attractive vacation, sick and holiday pay
- 401(k) savings plan
- Company profit sharing program