Jupiter Consolidated Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Jupiter Consolidated Group
The Project Manager is responsible for managing the appropriate resources required to meet client expectations to deliver a fully-functional system on budget and on time. Specific responsibilities include:
- Conduct project kick off meetings with Sales, Design and Engineering to gain overall project vision and define project schedule.
- Schedule and conduct project walk-through with appropriate employees, subcontractors, general contractors, and clients.
- Facilitate relationship-building with other trades.
- Conduct client interview to gather information for the Project Site and introduce members of the Linx team
- Manage project budget (labor hours, materials, and equipment costs).
- Ensure all equipment and materials are ordered, received, and staged prior to the start of the project. Coordinate ordering through the Linx procurement team.
- Ensure timely delivery of materials and equipment to jobsite
- Track key project milestones and adjust project plans and/or resources to meet client needs and requirements
- Manage change order requests from the client. Coordinate with the appropriate sales resources for pricing and client acceptance as required.
- Maintain project documents throughout the project.
- Coordinate Installation Technicians, Subcontractors and Engineering resources with other Project Managers and Managing Partner
- Daily and/or Weekly updates with the client on project status, scheduling, and open issues as required for the size of the project.
- Communicate project status and scheduling with employees and subcontractors
- Communicate project status with Managing Partner on a weekly basis
- Overall jobsite cleanliness, organization, materials disposal and recycling
- Overall project quality control and system performance
- Provide assistance to Installation Technicians as necessary to complete the project
- Initiate and maintain project documents
- Daily and Weekly maintenance of Project Task and Punch List with Project Foreman.
- Creation and delivery of close out documents to the Client including warranty terms, test results and as built drawings
- Perform a post close-out project review and lessons learned.
The Project Manager reports directly to the Managing Partner.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience
- Four-year college degree preferred
- Two years of project management experience successfully operating in a fast paced, time critical environment, running multiple projects simultaneously
- Telecommunications / DAS industry experience preferred
- Demonstrated success (references required) delivering large venue projects such as stadiums, airports, hospitals, convention centers, casinos, etc.
- Must be proficient with computer software and systems (Microsoft Office, etc.)
Organizational and Time Management Skills
Self directed individual. Ability to develop timeline necessary for installation activities and product delivery. Ability to manage multiple projects and customers at various stages of the project life cycle. Assure that all time and resources are budgeted properly for maximum return on investment.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write project schedules, reports, business correspondence, and procedures. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from employees, managers and customers.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Certificates, Licenses and Registrations
Valid Colorado Driver's License
Ability to obtain manufacturer certifications as needed
Salary to be determined based on related experience and qualifications.
Linx Wireless is an equal opportunity employer.