Jupiter Consolidated Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Jupiter Consolidated Group
Responsible for responding to furniture project labor requests across the country. Individual will need to fully understand commercial furniture drawings, furniture products, installation requirements and delivery requirements. Individual will need to secure quotes from installation vendors across the country and analyze pricing received from vendors to determine the best partner. Individual will need to issue RFP's daily and track responses efficiently.
Individual needs the following requirements:
- Proficient in Outlook
- Proficient in Excel
- Analytical skills
- Very detailed oriented and logical
- Knowledge of the furniture industry with clients, vendors, dealers, manufacturers, and installation providers.
- Experience with order tracking and status reports
- Efficiency a must with quote responses
- Understanding of cloud sites - Asana, Google Drive, PlanGrid
- A love for accounting a must
- Equal Opportunity Employer