Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Civil Engineer
- Job ID
- # of Openings
NV5 (NASDAQ: NVEE) is a provider of professional and technical engineering and consulting solutions to public and private sector clients in the infrastructure, energy, construction, program management and environmental markets. NV5 is an ENR Top 500 firm; we offer a full range of professional services in offices throughout the U.S
NV5 is looking for a Senior Engineer for Civil Engineering projects in Colorado with Water, Storm, Sanitary, and Transportation or land development background preferred.
- Working independently on projects in all phases from client contact to completion.
- Prepare project specifications and design drawings.
- Analyze existing and proposed infrastructure.
- Understand grading, drainage and erosion control, water and sanitary sewer distribution systems, storm sewer design and roadway design.
- Prepare opinions of probable cost.
- Solve problems on projects with minimal supervision, provide quality control, resolve technical issues.
- Coordinating internally with design and CAD technicians to ensure timely and accurate document and drawing preparation.
- Prepare proposals for project scope and fee.
- Client relationship management.
- Participate in Business Development (new business from existing clients).
- Manage sub-consultants.
- BS in Civil Engineering.
- PE Licensure in the State of Colorado.
- Five plus (5+) years of experience.
- AutoCad Civil 3D and Civil Design software a plus.
- Microstation is a plus.
NV5 offers a complete and competitive benefit package:
NV5 provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. NV5 complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.