Northrop Grumman Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Principal Financial/Cost Control Analyst
at Northrop Grumman Corporation
Northrop Grumman is seeking a Financial/Cost Control Analyst 3 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Boulder, CO.
Realize the rewards of conquering a new challenge, the qualified applicant will become a part of Northrop Grumman's SBIRS Ground Program which reports into the Overhead Persistent Infra Red Exploitation Systems (OES) Operating Unit.
Roles and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Providing Integrated Program Management Reporting (IPMR) senior support toward establishing and maintaining the cost and schedule baseline and report consolidation
- Responsible for working with the CAM's to document and update EAC's on a monthly basis and provide counsel to program management
- Responsible for working with the CAM's to document variance analysis
- Providing senior support toward completion of the weekly and monthly Cost Report deliverables including all associated Formats
- Providing senior support for completion of change proposals as required
- Senior level experience in implementing Earned Value requirements
- Support Contract Funds Status Report (CFSR) funding requirements by CLIN providing accrued expenditure profile and open commitments/ termination liability assessment
- Other duties as required.
THIS POSITION DOES NOT OFFER RELOCATION ASSISTANCE
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills and abilities listed below:
- Bachelors Degree with 6 years of related professional experience, OR a Masters Degree with 4 year of related professional experience.
- Prior experience in aerospace project control
- Knowledge of EVMS and EV reporting.
- Knowledge of funding requirements and CFSR (Contract Funds Status Report) preparation
- The willingness and ability to travel domestically 10% of the time.
- The ability to obtain and maintain a Secret Clearance is required. US Citizenship is a prerequisite
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
- Master's degree in Business Management or Accounting
- Current Active Secret Clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.