Northrop Grumman Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Manager Software Engineering 3 / Enterprise Software Lead
at Northrop Grumman Corporation
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work — and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
- Lead a team of software engineers who develop and maintain system operations maintenance support products (Category 3 software, tools and web products hosted offline from the operational baseline) as well as surging personnel to support three geographically disperse operational sites with periodic Category 1 installs
- Co-chair the Enterprise Engineering Review Board
- Implement software related best practices (CM, CAT 3 development standards, test procedure rigor, etc.)
- Champion customer defined Efficiency Initiatives and team identified opportunities
- Research, recommend and implement technology advancements to perpetually improve cross site communication and coordination.
- Bachelor's degree in a STEM field (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) from an accredited institution
- At least 10 years of experience in software engineering and/or software management
- At least 2 years of leadership experience
- Experience with software configuration management processes
- SCI clearance with Counter Intelligence (CI) Polygraph
- Previous experience on RODEO, COAST, Atlantis, or AMP Programs
- Experience in real-time command and control software, web tool development and integration, database management and utilization, networks, and system administration
- At least 5 years of leadership experience
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.