Nonprofit Management Services of Colorado
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
NMSC - Office Supervisor
at Nonprofit Management Services of Colorado
Nonprofit Management Services of Colorado (NMSC), an affiliate of Developmental Pathways and Continuum of Colorado, is seeking an Office Supervisor to oversee the day-to-day administrative functions of the office, including overseeing mailroom operations and providing support to various internal managers. You’ll get to hire, train and supervise our receptionists and the department’s administrative team; assist with maintaining important organizational documents; and manage other projects. You’ll get to use your creativity and the expertise of the team members to identify and complete projects and establish/update needed systems and procedures. Finally, you’ll also assist the Director of Operations and the Director of Communications & Public Relations with property security and communication as it relates to the reception team.
You’ll be supervised by our Director of Communications & Public Relations and work out of our Inverness office just south of the Denver Tech Center in Englewood, CO. We’re committed to a great work-life balance here so our offices are closed on Fridays; you’ll get to work Mondays - Thursdays (typically 9 hours/day for a 36-hour workweek).
More about what you’ll get to do as our Office Supervisor!
- Scheduling, coordination of break coverage and office support, and emergency planning of receptionists and the departmental administrative staff
- Serve as the main point of contact for escalations at the front desk; coordinate back up escalation support
- Create, maintain, monitor and update the Exposure Control Plan (ECP) and the Disaster Preparedness Plan in conjunction with the appropriate personnel; solicit input from appropriate coworkers; ensure all employees are informed of the plans and respective procedures
- In partnership with Director of Operations and supervisor, build a culture of safety awareness through routinely revisiting safety protocols and procedures; ensure staff is well trained and up to date regarding procedures and resources
- Assist with departmental meetings and events; take minutes as needed
The Good Stuff - Starting Salary and Benefits!
$23.51 - 25.11/hour
Here are some of the excellent benefits we offer and why it's so great to work here!
- A great work-life balance with a 4-day, 36-hr/week workweek
- Generous paid time off and holiday pay
- Health/dental/vision coverage
- 401(k) investment plan, with an employer match of up to 4%
- Employer paid and supplemental life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Tuition reimbursement program, eligible after 1 year of full-time employment
- Healthcare reimbursement and flexible spending plans
- Onsite gym and lounge for employee use at both office locations
- Discounts on auto and homeowners insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Credit union membership
- Employer-paid training
Must have’s to be our Office Supervisor
- Two (2) years’ office/administrative assistance experience
- Two (2) years’ experience in direct staff supervision, preferred
- Associate’s degree in related field or equivalent experience, preferred
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.) and ability to use these and other required programs at an intermediate to advanced level
- Strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task and meet regular deadlines
- High degree of accuracy with time sensitive, detailed information
- Ability to work flexible hours which may include rare evenings and weekends
- Personal vehicle in good operating condition for use during work
- Valid Colorado driver license/auto insurance
- Meet and maintain our driving requirements: no suspensions/revocations in the past 3 years and less than 3 tickets in the past 3 years