Nonprofit Management Services of Colorado
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
NMSC - Administrative Assistant
at Nonprofit Management Services of Colorado
NMSC - Nonprofit Management Services of Colorado has a great opportunity for an Administrative Assistant to represent our organization and our affiliates - Developmental Pathways, Continuum of Colorado, SUN Foundation - while providing administrative support to our Executive Group (CEO, COO and Vice Presidents) and serving as the administrative liaison between management levels within NMSC.
Location/Hours: We're in the Denver, CO Metro area - our office is just south of the Denver Tech Center in Englewood, CO. We’re committed to a great work-life balance here so our offices are closed on Fridays! This full-time position is 36 hours/week, Monday - Thursday.
More about what you’ll get to do as our Administrative Assistant!
- Greet visitors and notify staff of appointment arrivals
- Process and deliver daily mail to Executive Group
- Plan and assist with departmental meetings and events; take minutes as requested
- Provide administrative support to the Board of Directors and the Directors Committee, to include meeting planning preparation, scheduling and documentation
- Provide administrative support for fundraising projects, including attending and monitoring fundraising events
- Assist with implementation of document imaging and maintenance of legal files, contracts, and organizational documents
- Monitor and manage contracts library
- Reconcile and submit invoices for payment and billing
- Serve as company Certify program (expense reports) liaison; reconcile and submit Executive team expense reports in Certify
- Assist with reproduction, finishing and packaging of print media, branded materials, and marketing materials, as assigned
- Assist other departments with special projects, as needed
- Provide reception coverage and administrative office support, as needed
- Attend external meetings/events as a representative of company, as needed
The Good Stuff - Starting Salary and Benefits!
$16.03 - $18.75/hr
Here are some of the excellent benefits we offer and why it's so great to work here!
- Work-life balance with a 4-day workweek
- Health/dental/vision coverage
- Healthcare reimbursement and flexible spending plans
- Generous paid time off and holiday pay
- 401(k) investment plan, with an employer match of up to 4%
- Short-term disability insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
- Onsite gym and lounge for employee use at both office locations
- Discounts on auto and homeowners’ insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Credit union membership
Must have’s to be our Administrative Assistant
- Associate's degree in related field or equivalent experience, preferred
- Three (3) to four (4) years office/administrative assistance experience, preferred
- Excellent customer service, oral and written communication skills
- High level of proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Strong organizational skills, the ability to multi-task and ability to meet regular deadlines
- Flexibility in work assignments, ability to prioritize workload, work flexible hours, meet deadlines
- High degree of accuracy with time sensitive, detailed information
- Ability to compose proper business documents; must be able to draft executive level documents
- Personal vehicle in good operating condition for use during work as appropriate
- Valid Colorado driver license/auto insurance
- Meet and maintain our driving requirements - no suspensions or revocations in the past three (3) years and less than three (3) tickets in the past three (3) years