National Multiple Sclerosis Society - National Capital Chapter
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Direct Response Marketing Manager
at National Multiple Sclerosis Society - National Capital Chapter
Job Reference #: 5000271070206
Potential Work LocationsDenver, Colorado
- Bachelor of Arts or Science preferably in Business, Marketing, Operations, or Information Technology.
- Some college plus at least 10 years of related experience will be accepted in lieu of a Bachelor's degree
- 3-5 years' experience in direct marketing, campaign execution and analytics including mail, email, digital marketing and/or telemarketing.
- Three years of experience coordinating the work of agency or vendor partners.
- Highly motivated to create strong organizational relationships and demonstrated effective collaboration to achieve results.
- Highly organized with ability to manage projects simultaneously.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Commitment to the mission, vision, cultural values, and expectations of the National MS Society
- 3-5 years direct experience leveraging customer database systems and constituent information to support marketing campaigns.
- Analytic and problem solving ability. Knowledge of SQL or other analytical tools a plus.
- Experience with managing marketing campaigns through marketing automation tools such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud a plus.
- Experience leveraging customer database systems and constituent information to support marketing programs
- This position will be required to drive/travel on Society business. Candidate must possess a valid driver's license, proof of insurance, and reliable transportation. The Society does run motor vehicle checks for all positions which require driving and the applicant must meet the Society guidelines.
The National Multiple Sclerosis Society provides a highly competitive, comprehensive benefit package to employees. These benefits include a considerable Paid Time Off Plan; Paid Holidays; 401k Retirement Savings Plan with Society match; Educational Reimbursement Plan; Professional Development Assistance; Commuter Benefit Plan; Flexible Work Arrangement Options; Comprehensive Health & Welfare benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Flex Spending Accounts, Life Insurance, Disability Coverage, Life Assistance Plan as well as additional voluntary benefit offerings.
The National Multiple Sclerosis Society mobiles people and resources to drive research for a cure and to address the challenges of everyone affected by MS. To fulfill this mission, the Society funds cutting-edge research, drives change through advocacy, facilitates professional education, collaborates with MS organizations around the world, and provides programs and services designed to help people with MS and their families move their lives forward.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our national Marketing team as a Direct Response Marketing Manager.
The Direct Response Marketing Manager is responsible for executing the Society's direct marketing program efforts to drive revenue growth from individual donors, build a donor acquisition pipeline for all Society fundraising channels and serve as an integrated marketing communications tool across Society functions.
Execution of centralized renewal, acquisition and stewardship campaigns for entry level and mid-level mail, email, digital marketing and telemarketing donor programs.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the direct mail program to ensure efficient operation and effective execution.
- Coordinate production and fulfillment with external partners and vendors to ensure cost-effective and timely mailings, email and telemarketing programs.
- Manage quality control of all direct mail activities.
- Coordinate internal creative feedback from stakeholders across the organization and ensure feedback incorporated by external partners and vendors.
- Assist the Director, Direct Response Marketing in developing the annual direct mail calendar and developing creative concepts for direct mail packages.
- Process invoices and provide insights on budget management to Director, Direct Response Marketing.
- Maintain and strive to exceed annual program revenue targets.
Program growth and optimization
- Assist Director to optimize annual operations and help develop and implement a longer-term direct response program that delivers optimal net revenue and increases both the number of constituents and their loyalty.
- Assist Director to effectively communicate program results to executive leadership and across the organization.
- Build on program learning and testing to improve response rates, average gift size, acquisition of new constituents and program retention rates.
Partner with Director, Direct Response Marketing to identify opportunities to support the Society's Strategic Plan and objectives through centralized direct marketing tactics.
- Build opportunities to leverage direct marketing efforts as part of overall marketing strategy across the Society including advocacy, services, development and volunteer engagement.
- Develop ways to analyze impact of direct marketing on overall Society acquisition, retention and engagement; recommend program shifts to continuously improve and meet the Society's planned results.