Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
District Sales Manager- CO
at Nachurs Alpine
- Denver, CO, USA
- Full Time
NACHURS ALPINE SOLUTIONS is North America's leading manufacturer of specialty liquid fertilizers and liquid industrial products. Founded in 1946, fertilizers are marketed under the NACHURS brand in the US. Manufacturing plants are located in Marion, OH, Corydon, IN, Garretson, SD, Red Oak, IA, St. Gabriel, LA, New Hamburg, ON and Belle Plaine, SK.
NACHURS ALPINE SOLUTIONS is seeking a District Sales Manager for the Denver, CO area.
The District Sales Manager is responsible to carry out all sales and marketing activities in a specified geographical territory so as to maintain, develop and grow the overall sales volume in that territory in a manner which maximizes profitability.
- Plan and organize sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business goals.
- Plan and develop dealer/distributor network in specified territory according to agreed market development strategy.
- Motivate dealers and distributors to promote NAS portfolio of products and services.
- Educate growers, dealers & distributors on new products.
- Conduct direct farm visits to growers in order to promote and sell NAS portfolio of products.
- Conduct direct visits to dealers and distributors to assist in selling NAS portfolio of products.
- Sell and service equipment related to application of NAS fertilizer products.
- Install and help to install equipment as related to the application of NAS fertilizer products.
- Sell storage tanks as related to storage of NAS fertilizer products.
- Conduct grower meetings to promote the use of NAS products.
- Attend farm shows to promote the use of NAS products and services.
- Locate and develop test plot locations as it relates to NAS research & development program.
- Manage and collect accounts receivable as required to keep receivables current.
- Perform any other duties as may be required from time to time.
Successful Candidate for this position will be a Self Starter, Motivated to Sell, Willing to travel (3 nights a week on average), Organized and Adaptable.
Nachurs Alpine Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We give consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected classification.