Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at MYR Group
MYR Group Inc., one of the oldest and largest electrical contractors in the country, has an immediate opportunity for an Administrative Assistant in its Fleet Department at its Henderson, CO district office. This position will have primary responsibility for the fuel card program in addition to other responsibilities as well.
- Submit fuel card applications for new hires
- Cancel cards as necessary
- Provide support to company employees regarding their cards and any issues they may be having
- Reporting on applicable information
- Generate reports using Excel
- Basic journal entry review
- Various data entry and file management
- Additional duties as assigned
- Understand and comply with the Company’s Code of Business Conduct and Ethics and other industry-specific professional and ethical conduct standards, if applicable.
With roots dating to 1891 and nearly 5,000 employees nationwide, MYR Group has delivered some of the largest transmission, distribution and substation projects in the United States and is consistently recognized by Engineering News-Record (ENR) as one of the top 5 specialty electrical contracting firms in the country. And we’ve built strong and dedicated employees who have fueled our continued success!
The skills, talents and commitment of our employees is what makes MYR Group a leader in the electrical services industry by allowing us to deliver superior customer service and capitalize on new opportunities. In today’s world, long-term employees who feel valued, challenged and secure in their jobs seem to be more of the rule rather than the exception. Investing in those who invest in us is what makes our company so unique, and is something we are extremely proud of. We understand that providing a satisfying work environment helps us to get the most out of our people, and is what ultimately leads to personal achievement.
So if you are hard-working, dedicated, ambitious and interested in the long-term … the opportunities for recognition, continued professional development and advancement are waiting for you. Join the MYR Group Talent Network today!
What is a Talent Network?
- 2 years working in a busy office environment
- Experience working in a fleet department preferred
- Strong working knowledge of MS Excel is required
- Strong attention to detail, especially with data entry
- Strong multi-tasking and time management skills
- Experience with JD Edwards/AS400 preferred
- Experience working in a team environment
- Positive attitude
Excellent benefits including:
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Life insurance
Salary commensurate with experience.
Apply at: myrgroup.com. If you require an accommodation to complete the online application, please call our Employment Hotline at 1-855-635-1321.
MYR Group Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.