Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at mtf biologics
- Donor Services
- 2nd Shift
- Job ID
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to impact the lives of others? Have you ever thought of putting your medical background to use in a different way? With a convenient Greenwood Village location, easy access to light rail and a rich benefit and compensation package, Statline may be the place for you. We are looking for experienced health care professionals with clinical backgrounds to enhance our current Triage team. We are seeking RN’s, Paramedics, LPN’s, EMT’s and other specialized technicians to help support the exciting field of donation and transplantation. We are offering immediate full time positions on second and third shifts at our Greenwood Village location. The Triage Coordinator (TC) is responsible to respond to incoming calls from hospitals and other referring agencies, collect data regarding potential donors to determine if they are candidates for donation, and inform the caller of donation potential.
*** At Present time, we are recruiting for 5-7 strong medical professionals to join our call center team as a Triage Coordinator. This position is ideal for an individual with experience as an EMT, Paramedic, or RN who is looking for a change and an opportunity to use their experience to make a difference.
Currently, we have a need for individuals who prefer working evening and overnight shifts. This is a Full-time opportunity. We are looking for these positions to be filled in the SPRING/SUMMER 2018. This position is required to report to work in our Greenwood Village, CO offices.
If you are interested in this position and meet the minimum requirements, please apply for this job. ***
The Triage Coordinator (TC) is responsible to respond to incoming calls from hospitals and other referring agencies, collect data regarding potential donors to determine if they are candidates for donation, and inform the caller of donation potential.
1.Responsible to respond to incoming calls from hospitals and other referring agencies.
- a. Answer incoming calls in a timely and professional manner.
- b. Listen and respond to caller's needs for guidance and information.
- c. Follow computer prompts to complete referral message or organ import offer process accurately.
- d. Obtain necessary medical information regarding potential donors from the caller and documents/records information clearly and concisely.
2. Place outbound calls to clients following clients call instructions in system.
3. Relay information to appropriate agencies.
4. Document organ import offers and contacts necessary personnel in a timely manner.
5. Perform Quality Assurance responsibilities.
6. Perform other duties as instructed by the supervisor/manager, including projects and record keeping.
7. Test new software, writes test scripts as needed
8. Maintain and advance technical skills through professional education and training thereby increasing the effectiveness of the department.
9. Perform training and mentor other Triage Coordinators.
1. Medical background or training (EMT, Medical Secretaries, Unit Clerks, Medical Assistants, EMS Dispatchers, and Medical Transcriptionists, and/or equivalent work experience) required. Some familiarity with medical terminology required.
2. Strong customer service skills required.
3. Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a team required. Ability to listen and record information simultaneously required.
4. Ability to effectively multi-task and problem solve required.
5. Excellent conflict resolution and communication skills required.
6. Proficiency in the use of computer equipment and software, including but not limited to, Windows environment (Word, Excel, PowerPoint- Intermediate Level) required.
7. Ability to type a minimum 30 wpm.
8. Ability to work in a flexible environment and adapt to change quickly while meeting organizational goals required.
9. This is a full time position.
10. Position requires working on a personal computer and using a telephone with a headset. Employee may stand, sit or adjust chair and workstation as needed.
11. 24-hour, ergonomically designed chairs are required; work station desk tops can be raised to standing position or lowered as needed.
12. Statline is a 24/7/365 communication center. Therefore, this position may require night, weekend and holiday work.
13. This position is required to report to work in our Greenwood Village, CO offices.