Monitronics International, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Alarm Service Technician
at Monitronics International, Inc.
# of Openings:
Brinks Home Security™ is a proven leader in the smart home technology and residential security industries, providing cutting-edge products and alarm monitoring services to more than one million customers throughout North America. We are currently seeking a motivated and dynamic Alarm Service Technician.
Our brand promise delivers on 4 core principles:
Integrity in Action: Be True, Be Responsive, Be Accountable
Sense of Urgency: Every Moment Matters
Relentless Discipline: Rigor, Precision and Excellence in Every Single Action
Results Matter: Account to Customers, Employees & Stakeholders
Join our team of trusted security advisors and providers and help us create more secure smart home customers.
Ideal candidate will have:
Working knowledge of how an alarm system works
Experience with Alarm panels such as: Ademco, GE, DSC, DMP, and others
Ability to troubleshoot technical problems
Excellent customer service skills
Good driving record
Valid driver’s license
Permanent Employee Registration Card Preferred
All candidates will undergo a criminal history background check through the DOJ and the FBI required to obtain an Alarm Company Employee License (ACE) issued by the MA Bureau of Security and Investigative Services
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Driving to customer homes to perform service. Occasional lifting, carrying, pushing and or pulling; some climbing and balancing; frequent stops, kneeling, crouching and or crawling; and significant fine finger dexterity. Generally the job requires 20% sitting, 35% walking and 45% standing.
- Coordinate with Manager and dispatcher for the purpose of completing service and work orders efficiently.
- Diagnose causes of problems or failures in systems for the purpose of identifying equipment and systems repair.
- Inform dispatcher and or manager the status of service in order to take appropriate action.
- Replace system components as assigned; panels, audible/visual alarms, etc.
- Requests equipment and supplies for the purpose of maintaining inventory and ensuring availability of equipment required to complete service.
- Respond to emergency situations during and after hours to resolve immediate safety concerns.
- Maintains assigned vehicle, tools and equipment.
- Keep accurate inventory records.
- Mail service work orders weekly.