Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Job Post Information* : Posted Date
- 7 months ago(1/10/2020 4:40 PM)
- Job Location Linked : Location
We’re READY TO WORK, are you?
WillScot seeks a safe and efficient Set Up Technician with carpentry skills to set-up and knockdown modular buildings.
WHO WE ARE:
WillScot (NASDAQ WSC) is the industry leader in providing storage solutions and modular workplace solutions to customers across North America. Our buildings are used for a variety of applications from construction trailers, to portable classrooms, even medical facilities… Chances are you’ve been in a WillScot building recently! Read more about our opportunity below and if you’re READY TO WORK, apply today!
WHO WE NEED:
Do you enjoy a variety of work in a variety of atmospheres? Are you customer-focused and professional in all you do? Do you perform all wor with an unwavering focus on safety - yours and others? Hard work, talent, and the will to succeed count at WillScot. We're seeking people passionate about their career and excited to provide our customers a level of service unmatched in our industry!
ABOUT THE JOB:
The Set Up Technician performs a critical function to achieving On Time in Full Deliveries and Returns and drives high levels of product quality (<60 day call & First Time Quality) to our customers.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Performs duties essential to setting-up units; including anchoring, block and leveling, interior and exterior seaming, VAPS installation, steps, canopies, and ramps.
- Additional installation and removal of skirting may be required
- Completes duties essential to the knock-down of buildings; including building shipping walls and securing exterior walls, separating buildings, disconnecting all utility and mate-line crossovers, securing all items for shipment, cleaning site, and removing all installations from site such as blocks, steps, anchors, ramps, abs pads and steel piers
- Performs service work for customer units on the road such as electrical and plumbing work
- Performs customer modifications
- Completes Work Orders and Service Orders via the Field Service Application
- Maintains the proper working condition of all tools and equipment used
- May be assigned all duties pertaining to Branch Service Tech or Field Service Tech as business dictates
- Forms and maintains good relationships with external and internal customers at all levels of the organization
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School diploma or GED
- Carpentry skills and a familiarity with construction trades are a must
- Set-up and knockdown experience preferred
- Some experience with customer relationship management preferred
- Previous management experience or working with other trades is a plus
- Some knowledge of computers is necessary and good communication skills are required for dealing with customers, sales people, contractors, shop personnel and co-workers
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
- A current valid license and a good driving record
The opportunity to advance your career is ready for the taking at WillScot; if you’re READY TO WORK, apply today!
WillScot is veteran-friendly. If you have military experience, we want to hear from you!
See more about WillScot and what we do on our YouTube Channel!
WillScot offers all full-time employees great work/life balance and a comprehensive benefits package.
- US Employees start with 25 paid leave days a year: 11 vacation days, 2 personal days and 12 holidays annually!
- WillScot’s 401(k) plan offers immediate enrollment and a generous match
- We offer excellent medical, prescription, dental and vision plans with generous HSA funding
- You receive paid disability and term life insurances and an employee assistance program
- Multiple employee discount programs
Collaboration Excellence Empowerment Innovation
WillScot, headquartered in historic Fell’s Point, Baltimore, MD, is a leading provider of space solutions for the construction, education, energy, industrial, commercial/retail, healthcare, and government markets. We serve ~50,000 customers with space solution needs daily, through a network of 100+ branch locations throughout North America.
Our legacy is rooted in product innovation, a reputation for exceptional customer service, effective management of business operations, and the ability to attract and retain the industry’s most talented staff and management team. Our values guide us to achieving our true potential and create an inclusive work environment which allows every person to thrive.
WillScot is an Equal Opportunity Employer: AA/EEO/W/M/Vet/Disabled.
For more information visit our website at www.willscot.com.