Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Role and Responsibilities
The recruiter position is responsible for advertising, interviewing, testing and referring applicants for positions throughout the company. This position must possess considerable skill in interviewing techniques, a good knowledge of all clerical and specialized functions in the company, a basic understanding of the company's organizational structure as well as an extensive knowledge of personnel policy and procedure and federal and state laws regarding employment practices.
1. Processes job requisitions.
2. Coordinates with hiring manager(s) to determine best recruiting process for position(s).
3. Acts as liaison with area employment agencies and advertising agencies.
4. Screens and interviews applicants.
5. Coordinates appropriate employment testing.
6. Conducts employment verifications.
7. Extends verbal and written contingent job offers.
8. Coordinates background checks and new-hire drug testing.
9. Maintains employee referral program.
10. Conducts orientation of new employees.
11. Completes weekly report on employment activity.
12. Conducts exit interviews with terminating employees.
2. Critical Evaluation.
3. Relationship Management.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones and photocopiers/scanners.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position; days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. Travel This position may require 25% travel within Colorado and out-of-state
Required Education and Experience
1. Two years of relevant experience
2. Bachelor's degree, preferably in human resources
3. Good organization
4. Exceptional communication both written and verbal