Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Software Implementation Trainer
at MiTek Industries
MiTek® USA Inc., a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, Inc. is the world's leading supplier of state-of-the-art, engineered connector products, engineering services, and computer-driven machinery for the building component industry. We provide the industry's most advanced, most comprehensive, and most innovative software for design and manufacturing. Our products and services are backed up by a team of industry professionals who are dedicated to one goal – making our customers successful.
The Software Implementation Trainer trains and implements MiTek software to new customers. They will support the commercial software product lines in North America.
- Train new customers on MiTek software
- Implement software into new customers operations by assisting is installing software, setting up necessary databases, and templates
- Assist customers in successful software change management by making recommendations to executing new processes and procedures to ensure successful software implementation
- Assist with development of training materials and procedures, or train users in the proper use of MiTek software
- Understand and speak to MiTek’s commercial construction portfolio of software, products, and services
- Maintain records of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial actions taken, or installation activities with use of CRM and Zendesk. Feed customer needs into the internal organization through customer visits, trade shows & industry association participation, and competitive research
- Work with the software, division, and segment leadership teams to identify software opportunities, evaluate potential ROI, and set project priorities
- Willingness to travel, including on-site visits with stakeholders, trade shows, and conferences (potentially 50-60%)
- Experience in commercial construction practices and methodologies
- Teaching Skills – proven ability to teach software usage and functionality
- Technical Skills – processes a broad range of software application knowledge and a high level of general technical skills
Education: Associate's Degree (two year college or technical school) or two to four years related experience in construction estimating
Experience: Understanding of construction processes and Building Information Modeling
MiTek is an E-Verify and Drug and Tobacco-Free Workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.