Mission Rock Residential
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior IT Technician
at Mission Rock Residential
Where is the job located? Denver, Colorado
Why work for Mission Rock? Mission Rock Residential is a fast-growing property management company looking for fantastic, customer service driven team members! We live by our Core Values:
- Equal Focus on Customer, Team Member, and Investor Satisfaction
Great benefits! Mission Rock Residential offers excellent medical, dental and vision insurance to include a Flexible Spending Account and Health Savings Account. We provide company paid life insurance along with paid short and long-term disability insurance, 11 paid holidays, vacation, sick time, and a 401k program with match. If that's not enough you also get a discount on Verizon phone service and accessories (even if you are already on a Verizon plan). Visit our career page for our full list of benefits!
The Senior IT Technician’s primary focus is to perform complex and nonroutine support for all Mission Rock critical systems and software. This role serves as the first point of contact for troubleshooting hardware, software, and/or printer problems. This position provides assistance to various team members via telephone, email, chat, helpdesk, and in person. The Senior IT Technician is responsible for knowledge and or follow-up research to be able to be a trusted resource on a broad scope of questions, problems, and requests related to technologies, desktop software, hardware, peripherals, and network issues, and on a variety of different platforms including Windows OS and Mac OS X.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Identify issues and determine if the technical issue can be quickly resolved or it needs to be researched by a higher-level technical support unit.
- Works through the complexity of the issue to get to the root of the hardware/software issue.
- Perform Active Directory tasks including account creation and modification, remote desktop operations, password changes, terminate user access.
- Provide quotes for new equipment procurement, and Maintain accurate inventory information for both hardware and software products.
- Stay current in understanding of different internet browsers and ability to trouble shoot them.
- Application installation tasks and concepts, conference room/media/event support.
- Support, install and upgrade new computer equipment including imaging of new computers.
- Performs other related duties as required to accomplish the objectives of the position.
Specific Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong verbal and writing skills in English
- Microsoft Office Suites problem solving ability
- Strong problem solving and analytic skills
- Knowledge of OS security, OS file structure, OS Registry
- Knowledge of IT systems
- Knowledge of LAN / WAN principles and protocols. Basic networking.
- Ability to learn new software systems quickly
- Internet research skills
- Team oriented and Customer Service centered individual
- Windows OS / Server / Mac OS X
- Problem Solving and ability to critically think through issues
- Information Technology Support
Education and Work Experience:
- A Certification is preferred, but proven proficiency in troubleshooting equivalent
- High School Diploma/GED and three years of relevant experience in a corporate environment
- Three years of related experience with IP based computer networks, Microsoft Windows systems, and Mac OS X systems
- Office Environment.
- Occasional lifting and carrying up to 25 pounds.
- Occasional to Constant Repetitive Fine Manipulation (keyboarding, ten key, writing).
- Rare to Occasional Simple Grasping.
- Occasional to Constant Sitting.
- Rare to Occasional Walking.
- Occasional twisting of the neck and waist.
- Rare to Occasional Reaching at or below the Shoulder level.
- Rare to Occasional squatting/bending/stooping (filing & retrieving files).
- Travel locally or within the United States, may require over night travel. Less than 5%
*** Employment with Mission Rock is contingent upon the successful completion of a drug test and background check ***