Milender White Construction Co
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Milender White Construction Co
Milender White is an innovator in construction, delivering outstanding projects based on proven systems and advanced technology. With offices in Colorado and southern California, we are builders of award-winning commercial and residential projects. We provide unsurpassed service to clients, superb career opportunities, and total commitment to safety, quality and integrity.
Milender White actively pursues, trains and retains exceptionally talented individuals who are able to support company growth as we continue to win coveted projects. We seek those who desire to perform at high levels on an individual and team basis.
This position will work closely with the Executive team as well as the Development and Marketing departments to coordinate, develop and prepare marketing collateral, statements of qualification and technical proposals in support of new business development. This position may work out of either the Colorado office or our Southern California office.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Develop and write proposal and qualification statement content
- Prepare proposal outlines and assignment matrices and conduct proposal kick-off meetings
- Print, copy, assemble and bind proposals
- Create and maintain resume’s
- Develop and produce proposal and qualification statement graphics
- Create new project description sheets
- Proofread and edit proposal content for internal departments
- Research and write project award entries
- Write articles for trade publications
- Sitting/standing at a desk, working at a computer for a majority of the day
- Able to lift 10+ lbs., reaching, bending as is typical in an office environment
- 10+ years of experience in the construction, architectural and/or engineering industries
- Ability to work with different personalities in construction and engineering industries
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, English, or equivalent is required
- Self-directed and proactive in obtaining feedback/responses from other parties
- Must be polished, professional and prepared for presentations
- Strong editing/writing skills. Thorough knowledge of grammar, spelling, and composition as well as writing, editing, oral communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to write under tight deadlines
Affirmative Action / EOE
Milender White maintains a drug and alcohol-free work environment.