Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
RETAIL ASSOCIATE-IMMEDIATE INTERVIEWS (Greeters, Cashiers, Sales Associates, Warehouse)
at Micro Center
MICRO CENTER is the nation’s leading computer and electronic device big box retailer! Our technology super store has an industry-leading 40,000 selection of premier computer products and the most knowledgeable staff in the business. Micro Center has been ranked by one of the leading consumer advocacy magazines as a top walk-in store to purchase a PC based on merchandise selection, service and pricing. Work with us and help us on our mission to be the best computer and electronic device store in the world!
We are currently accepting applications for energetic and hardworking Retail Associates to assist customers with a variety of needs in our high-volume big box retail store. The available positions include retail store greeters, cashiers, sales associates and merchandising/warehouse associates. Descriptions of the various positions available are listed below.
RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATES:
- Greet customers and present credible product solutions based on customers’ needs; build repeat business through consultative solution selling and customer satisfaction.
- Perform merchandising activities such as processing freight, creating displays and end caps, completing markdowns and price changes and maintaining visual merchandising standards within your Area of Responsibility (AOR).
RETAIL CUSTOMER SERVICE (CASHIER) ASSOCIATES:
- Provide superior service when assisting customers at the point of sale/checkout area; build repeat business through customer satisfaction.
- Process outgoing merchandise by completing credit and cash transactions.
- Obtain accurate name, address, and email capture of Micro Center customers.
- Execute the 18-minute Web Pick-Up processes and assist customers with carryout.
- Process incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Assemble floor displays and resets.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Passion for computers and technology preferable but not required.
- Ability to communicate professionally, handle multiple customers at a time.
- Sincere interest in helping customers and driving world-class customer experiences
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Physical requirements: lift up to 50 lbs., stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Shifts include hours before and after the store is open to the public and may also include mornings, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Previous experience relative to the position of interest is preferred but not required.
OUR GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES:
At Micro Center, we empower our employees to set their sights high and blaze their own trails. This is a place where your future success and growth are truly a result of your own efforts and achievements. Our teams are made up of motivated individuals who work hard to advance their careers. Join our team and see how hard work, loyalty, competitive spirit and unwavering commitment to the customer can take you and your career to new places.
BENEFITS & OTHER INFORMATION:
Micro Center offers competitive pay and an employee discount on merchandise for seasonal associates. Micro Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pre-employment criminal background and substance abuse screening.