Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
RETAIL WAREHOUSE SUPERVISOR
at Micro Center
MICRO CENTER is the nation’s leading computer and electronic device big box retailer! Our technology super store has an industry-leading 40,000 selection of premier computer products and the most knowledgeable staff in the business. Micro Center has been ranked by one of the leading consumer advocacy magazines as a top walk-in store to purchase a PC based on merchandise selection, service and pricing. Work with us and help us on our mission to be the best computer and electronic device store in the world!
We are seeking a Retail Inventory Control Supervisor with high-volume experience to coordinate all inventory control and adjustment activities of our big box computer retail store.
*** If you are interested, please email your resume to tgolestani@microcenter,com ***
- Ensure that inventory policies and procedures are being properly carried out at the store level and customer satisfaction standards are being met within the department
- Oversee all store freight flow and tracking of company assets through inventory control and loss prevention best practices
- Process all incoming and outgoing merchandise from our Distribution Center and third party vendors
- Coordinate warehouse activities to meet the needs of the business
- Participate in warehouse orientation and training activities to ensure competent associates are trained to properly service our customers; communicate any issues to management
- Responsible for the execution of the 18-minute Web Pick-Up processes
- Perform or delegate ongoing tasks such as cycle counts, SUM logs and employee purchases
- Regularly review inventory control reports and follow up with appropriate managers as needed
- Work closely with Loss Prevention Associate and store management to reduce shrink and assist with loss prevention activities
- Coordinate and participate in physical inventory
- Participate in open and close procedures
- Partner with senior management and/or Regional HR Manager when needed to ensure human resource issues are handled in accordance with guidelines
- Perform other duties and tasks as assigned
EDUCATION & REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma required with proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Two or more years of experience in a retail warehouse environment with direct accountability for achieving operational and customer service targets, preferably in a lead role for a high-volume retailer
- Background must include some experience in retail inventory control operations, loss prevention and merchandising
- Ability to execute corporate initiatives
- Ability to communicate professionally, handle multiple customers and projects at once
- Physical requirements: lift up to 50 lbs., stand for prolonged periods of time
- Shifts include hours before and after the store is open to the public and may also include mornings, nights, weekends and holidays
OUR GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES:
At Micro Center, we empower our employees to set their sights high and blaze their own trails. This is a place where your future success and growth are truly a result of your own efforts and achievements. Our teams are made up of motivated individuals who work hard to advance their careers. Join our team and see how hard work, loyalty, competitive spirit and unwavering commitment to the customer can take you and your career to new places.
BENEFITS & OTHER INFORMATION:
Micro Center offers a balance between personal and professional interests, competitive pay, an employee discount on merchandise, flexible retail schedules and tuition reimbursement. In addition, a high-quality, competitive cafeteria benefits program is available on the first of the month following 60 days of active service to all full-time associates who work at least 30 hours per week. Micro Center has many options available to support your professional, health and wellness goals!
Micro Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pre-employment criminal background and substance abuse screening.