Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Metron, Incorporated
- Job ID
- Job Location: City
- Job Location: State/Province
Intelligence Analyst will provide operational and technical support to National & Navy missions in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. Successful candidates will have detailed knowledge of National systems and their application to support Navy missions, the ability to work across intelligence disciplines to provide real-time support to operations and experimentation, apply technical expertise to complex analytical problems, and work as part of a team or independently. This position is located on a client site and may require on-call SME support to a 24x7 military operations team.
- Active TS/SCI Clearance with CI Poly (or agreement to take poly when requested)
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Math, Computer Science, Engineering, or Operations Research is preferred
- Subject Matter Expertise in National Systems application to foreign / maritime C4ISR, target ID and data acquisition; 4+ years Naval / Intelligence Community experience preferred
- Experience in prioritizing targets and application of Signals Intelligence in support of Navy / other Service missions
- Previous experience supporting both DoD and Intelligence Community customers, to include interactions with community seniors and military officers to include Director and Flag / General Officer levels
- Familiarity with Fade/MIST, NTIPS, GALE, CBET, and other analytical tools
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with leadership experience
- Strong oral and written communications skills. Will be expected to brief and contribute to written documentation
- Proven, detail-oriented analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work with and support end users with varying levels of technical competence -government, military and contractor
- Team player with the ability to also work independently with limited supervision or oversight
Position Location: Denver, CO
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. Metron takes affirmative action in support of its policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor