Menzies Aviation plc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Equipment Room Agent
at Menzies Aviation plc
Equipment Room Agent
Responsible for inventory management of all equipment in the “Equipment Room” and the sign-in and sign-out of all equipment (RF Scanners, Radios, R&D Cords and boxes etc.)This position will be responsible for conducting daily audits of all equipment.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
• Check equipment in and out using inventory management process in place.
• Sanitize headsets once returned before being given out again.
• Communicate any turnover issues to agents relieving them.
• Review and request office supplies as needed.
• Ensure radio and scanner batteries are charged before issuing to next shift.
• Equipment with low batteries must be placed in the charging units.
• Broken or missing equipment needs to be accounted for with Damage/Loss form.
• Record any supplemental scanners put in place to accommodate any damage/lost scanners for specific RD kits.
• Operate motorized equipment.
• Monitor and maintain equipment room, requesting any service needed.
• Communicate verbally and post important company communications and safety awareness at each equipment room site
• Troubleshoot or educate users when they are experiencing scanner issues.
• All equipment must be able to be identified at all times as to who has that item checked out by way of inventory checks.
• Organize and clean equipment, equipment room and work station
• Ensure the safe and secure operations, in accordance with the highest possible standards of health, safety, security and all government statutory requirements.
• Individual may be required to stand and walk for the majority of the work shift, lift and/or push up 70 pounds or more.
• Work shifts as required by the business.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must pass pre-employment drug testing.
• Must be able to speak, read, write and communicate effectively in the English language. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating procedure manuals, and employee handbooks. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers. Must also possess and utilize effective listening skills
• Must be able to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations. • Must have a valid driver’s license.
• Must be available and flexible to work variable shifts including weekends and holidays.