The Mental Health Center of Denver
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at The Mental Health Center of Denver
POSITION SUMMARY: Provides delivery and pick up services for the Mental Health Center of Denver, including donations and purchasing needs for the Adult Resource Center, residential facilities and other locations of MHCD.
***Please note that this is a part-time, 24 hour per week role. The new hire hourly rate is between $12.85/hr - $15.19/hr***
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Follow organizational and departmental rules and guidelines
- Maintain boundaries with dual relationships.
- Pick up Food Bank of the Rockies orders and deliver to one of fourteen various locations throughout our organization, as organized by direct supervisor.
- Pick up private donations throughout our community, as organized by the Shoppette supervisor.
- Deliver furniture to members of our community, as organized by the Shoppete team.
- Maintain necessary records of work, receipts, customer needs/feedback and supply needs.
- Maintain safety and best practice techniques while lifting and moving goods.
- Assist with moving new furniture and products into the Shoppette to be inventoried.
- Prepare and move products ready for delivery to our dock area for the following work days delivery.
- Maintain a trauma informed environment of wellbeing.
- Other duties as assigned.