The Mental Health Center of Denver
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Mental Health Clinician (Licensure preferred)- Homebased
at The Mental Health Center of Denver
POSITION SUMMARY: Provide intensive in-home family therapy, including a range of interventions, family therapy, crisis intervention, and case management. Responsibilities also include developing treatment plans and related documentation and collaboration with community partners.
SALARY RANGE: $21.52/hr. - $32.26/hr. (MHT/LPC/LMFT/LCSW)
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Provide intensive family therapy and crisis intervention in the home and in the community.
• Research, create, and maintain connections to services and resources to minimize out of home placement and hospitalization.
• Develop short-term treatment plans; continually monitor treatment progress, and coordinate transitions to other services.
• Stabilize acute conditions, family supports, and environments to allow the child to benefit from other levels of care.
• Take responsibility for crises, including on-call duties, with own consumers and weekly rotating on-call duties for other homebased clinicians’ consumers.
• With supervision, learn and implement "best practices" among in-home family treatment models, e.g. Brief Strategic Family Therapy.
• Working with psychiatrists, nurses, and other professionals, help coordinate medication/medicinal needs of consumers with medical resources.
• Transport consumers
• Maintain accurate and timely clinical records consistent with Corporation standards.
• Participate in team/MHCD meetings, in-services, and supervisory sessions as required.
• Perform 27-10 (M-1) “mental health hold” evaluations.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.