The Mental Health Center of Denver
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Licensed Residential Counselor - Sat, Sun 1145p-8a AON - Park Place
at The Mental Health Center of Denver
Saturday and Sunday 11:45pm to 8am Awake overnight. Park Place
POSITION SUMMARY: Provide direct mental health clinical assessments and treatment to individuals with mental illness. Work with others in a clinical team environment to help individuals move toward recovery.
LCSW - $24.86/hr. - $29.81/hr.
LPC/LMFT - $23.49/hr. - $28.17/hr.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provide psychological evaluations/problem identification, crisis interventions, and individual, group, and/or family therapy to assigned clients.
- Provide case management services to clients as needed or assigned.
- Develop treatment plans; monitor treatment progress and follow-up at disposition times.
- Assist clients with psychological development, social development, and rehabilitation.
- Coordinate client's use of other MHCD programs and outside community resources.
- Coordinate medication/medicinal needs of clients with psychiatrists, nurses, and other medical sources.
- Maintain accurate and timely clinical records consistent with MHCD standards.
- Participate in team/department meetings, in-services, and supervisory sessions as required.
- Perform 27-10 (M-1) “mental health hold” evaluations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.