The Mental Health Center of Denver
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at The Mental Health Center of Denver
POSITION SUMMARY: Provide direct mental health clinical assessments and treatment to individuals with mental illness. Work with others in a clinical team environment to help individuals move toward recovery.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Provide psychological evaluations/problem identification, crisis interventions, and individual, group, and/or family therapy to assigned clients.
• Provide case management services to clients as needed or assigned.
• Develop treatment plans; monitor treatment progress and follow-up at disposition times.
• Assist clients with psychological development, social development, and rehabilitation.
• Coordinate client's use of other MHCD programs and outside community resources.
• Coordinate medication/medicinal needs of clients with psychiatrists, nurses, and other medical sources.
• Maintain accurate and timely clinical records consistent with MHCD standards.
• Participate in team/department meetings, in-services, and supervisory sessions as required.
• Perform 27-10 (M-1) “mental health hold” evaluations.
• Perform other duties as assigned.