The Mental Health Center of Denver
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Co-Responder RTD - Licensed
at The Mental Health Center of Denver
POSITION SUMMARY: Respond to Mental Health related calls with the Regional Transportation Departments(RTD) Security officers and provide direct mental health clinical assessments, treatment and crisis intervention to individuals encountered. Develop working crisis plans and provide referral, linkage and access to further treatment.
LCSW - $24.21/hr. - $29.03/hr.
LPC/LMFT - $22.81/hr. - $27.35/hr.
Spanish Language Differential: $2.50/hr.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Respond to mental Health related calls with the Regional Transportation Departments(RTD) Security officers and provide psychological evaluations/problem identification, crisis interventions, referrals and linkage to resources for consumers
- Provide case management services to clients as needed or assigned as part of response to mental health and public transit
- Develop crisis related planning to establish least restrictive, low barrier access to community support.
- Provide psychological consultation to RTD stakeholders while responding to mental health related calls.
- Coordinate client's use of other MHCD programs and outside community resources.
- Coordinate medication/medicinal needs of clients with psychiatrists, nurses, and other medical sources as part of crisis resolution.
- Maintain accurate and timely clinical records consistent with MHCD standards.
- Participate in team/department meetings, in-services, and supervisory sessions as required.
- Perform 27-10 (M-1) “mental health hold” evaluations in the community while responding with RTD Security to mental health related calls as needed.
- Knowledge and understanding of trauma-informed care principles/practices.
- Perform other duties as assigned.