The Mental Health Center of Denver
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Clinical Case Manager I/II - Juvenile Justice
at The Mental Health Center of Denver
POSITION SUMMARY: The Clinical Case Manager provides community resource support, comprehensive psychological and behavioral case management services to youth involved in the Mental Health Center of Denver’s Juvenile Justice program. Case management services will include but is not limited to attending school meetings, court appointments and resource development. Collaboration with community resources and partners will be an integral part of this position. Responsibilities also include collaboration with community partners, completing assessments, treatment plans and related documentation.
CMI $17.58 - 21.12/hr
CMII $20.22 - 24.28/hr
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provide community support and resources in the home, community and office settings.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners in support of the family’s case management needs. Provide advocacy, when needed.
- Research, create and maintain community connections, with an emphasis on the educational and legal domains, to minimize out of home placement and hospitalization.
- Develop short-term treatment goals, continually monitor treatment progress, and coordinate transitions to other services as needed.
- Stabilize acute conditions, family supports and environments to allow the child to benefit from and engage in other services.
- Develop community resources that support the client and family’s needs in the educational/legal domains that foster sustainable support and growth.
- Must function effectively in a highly autonomous role requiring accurate clinical judgments of mental health issues
- Maintain accurate and timely clinical records consistent with MHCD standards.
- Participate in team/MHCD meetings, in-service as well as relevant community meetings.
- Identify and work with potential natural support systems such as neighborhood networks, churches, and community organizations.
- Make full utilization of the consumer’s support systems in order to encourage treatment program engagement.
- Reach out to program eligible consumers, inform them of and educate them about available services at MHCD and in the community.
- Other duties as assigned.