The Mental Health Center of Denver
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
C&F Outpatient Therapist - Across the Lifespan - Bilingual E&S Preferred
at The Mental Health Center of Denver
POSITION SUMMARY: This position is a member of a multi-disciplinary child and family team that provides comprehensive services for enrolled children, families, caregivers, and the broader community. The approach of the team is characterized by being strengths-based, family-centered, culturally proficient and community responsive. Utilizing this approach, the position provides outpatient therapeutic support across the lifespan to children, adolescents, caregivers, family systems, as well as individual adults within the West Denver community. The individuals and families we work with present with a broad range of bio-psycho-social and mental health needs including trauma, depression, anxiety, behavioral challenges, and substance abuse, among others. This position is also responsible for maintaining compliance to documentation standards for all work performed.
MH Therapist II: $21.13 - $25.37
LPC/LMFT: $24.08/hr. - $28.88/hr.
LCSW: $25.48/hr. - $30.55/hr.
Licensed Psychologist: $34.52/hr. - $41.43/hr.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provide diagnostic mental health assessments as well as individual, family, play, couple, and/or group psychotherapy along with crisis intervention and case management support to assigned clients.
- Develop treatment plans, monitor treatment progress and follow-up as clinically indicated.
- Facilitate the coordination of services for clients with supplemental needs in psychiatric, case management, and medical domains.
- Facilitate the client and/or family’s growth and development with an emphasis on strengths, resiliency, and well-being.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to support the growth and development of those we serve.
- Maintain accurate and timely clinical documentation consistent with agency standards.
- Participate in team meetings, in-services and supervisory sessions as required.
- Other duties as assigned.