Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Software Engineer
- Information Technology
Medpace is a full-service clinical contract research organization (CRO). We provide Phase I-IV clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. Our mission is to accelerate the global development of safe and effective medical therapeutics through its scientific and disciplined approach. We leverage local regulatory and therapeutic expertise across all major areas including oncology, cardiology, metabolic disease, endocrinology, central nervous system, anti-viral and anti-infective. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, employing approximately 3,500 people across almost 40 countries.
Our corporate activities are growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking a full-time, office-based Software Engineer to join our Information Technology team. The Software Engineer position will work on a team focused on internal Medpace systems and modernization of aging applications. Strong attention to detail, desire for process ownership, and interest in implementing new technology are highly valued. If you want an exciting career where you use your previous expertise and can develop and grow your career even further, then this is the opportunity for you.
- Collect, analyze and document user requirements;
- Design, modify, develop, support and install software applications;
- Participate in software validation process through development, review, and/or execution of test plan/cases/scripts;
- Lead and manage projects for one or multiple software applications or developments;
- Create software applications by following software development lifecycle process, which includes requirements gathering, design, development, testing, release, and maintenance;
- Communicate with team members regarding projects, development, tools, and procedures;
- Utilize skills in development areas including object oriented programming (C#), databases (SQL), Model, View, Controller (MVC), Entity Framework (EF), and web applications (ASP.NET);
- Provide end-user support including setup, installation, and maintenance for applications released; and
- May lead software development project.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science;
- Prior experience modernizing systems is a plus;
- Excellent analytical, written and oral communication skills; and
- Excellent computer skills, especially a strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
When you join Medpace, you become part of a team dedicated to supporting the development of ground-breaking drugs and devices. Our employees provide hope for those living with debilitating diseases. We invite you to be a part of something that is impacting millions of people around the globe while enjoying a competitive total compensation and benefits package and internal growth opportunities.
- Medpace historically named a Top Cincinnati Workplace by the Cincinnati Enquirer
- Medpace ranks amongst top CROs for site ratings across all 10 important attributes including CRA training, preparation & organization, accessibility of staff, open communication, and ensuring timely drug availability
- Continually recognized with CRO Leadership Awards from Life Science Leader magazine based on expertise, quality, capabilities, reliability, and compatibility
What to Expect Next:
A member of our recruitment team will review your qualifications and, if interested, you will be contacted for an interview.
EO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vets
*WARNING: Please beware of phishing scams that offer opportunities with Medpace in exchange for sending money. These scammers pose as legitimate employees from actual companies. Please be advised that a Medpace employee will never ask you for a credit card, send you a check, or ask you for any type of payment as part of consideration for a role with our company. All of our careers require that you first complete an online application and go through some sort of interview process.