Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Project Finance Account Manager
- Account Management & Finance
Medpace is a full-service clinical contract research organization (CRO). We provide Phase I-IV clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. Our mission is to accelerate the global development of safe and effective medical therapeutics through its scientific and disciplined approach. We leverage local regulatory and therapeutic expertise across all major areas including oncology, cardiology, metabolic disease, endocrinology, central nervous system, anti-viral and anti-infective. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, employing approximately 3,500 people across almost 40 countries.
Our corporate activities are growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking a full-time, office-based Project Finance Account Manager to join our Commercial Operations team. This position will work on a team to accomplish tasks and projects that are instrumental to the company’s success. If you want an exciting career where you use your previous expertise and can develop and grow your career even further, then this is the opportunity for you.
- Prepare and follow through on bids for new business;
- Oversee financial and contractual performance of Sponsor projects;
- Maintain a strong relationship with the customer during an ongoing clinical trial;
- Perform financial analysis and reporting;
- Oversee client requests for proposals;
- Develop change-in-scope documents for ongoing trials;
- Customize pricing according to client requirements;
- Develop study metrics; and
- Supervise Account Analysts.
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, or accounting;
- 5 years of experience in the conduct of clinical research and/or contract management/pricing;
- Strong working knowledge of financial and accounting processes;
- Basic knowledge of medical terminology and working knowledge of drug development services;
- Excellent analytical, as well as written and oral communication, skills;
- Excellent computer skills with a strong knowledge of Microsoft® Excel; and
- Past supervisory experience preferred.
When you join Medpace, you become part of a team dedicated to supporting the development of ground-breaking drugs and devices. Our employees provide hope for those living with debilitating diseases. We invite you to be a part of something that is impacting millions of people around the globe while enjoying a competitive total compensation and benefits package and internal growth opportunities.
- Medpace historically named a Top Cincinnati Workplace by the Cincinnati Enquirer
- Medpace ranks amongst top CROs for site ratings across all 10 important attributes including CRA training, preparation & organization, accessibility of staff, open communication, and ensuring timely drug availability
- Continually recognized with CRO Leadership Awards from Life Science Leader magazine based on expertise, quality, capabilities, reliability, and compatibility
What to Expect Next:
A member of our recruitment team will review your qualifications and, if interested, you will be contacted for an interview.
EO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vets
*WARNING: Please beware of phishing scams that offer opportunities with Medpace in exchange for sending money. These scammers pose as legitimate employees from actual companies. Please be advised that a Medpace employee will never ask you for a credit card, send you a check, or ask you for any type of payment as part of consideration for a role with our company. All of our careers require that you first complete an online application and go through some sort of interview process.