Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
29th Street Mall #2640 - Retail Career Opportunities - Boulder, CO
at Lucky Brand
- Job ID
- Location: Company
- 29th Street Mall - 2640
- Retail Field - Retail Sales (non-management)
The Sales Associate role is very important to the success of the store environment. This position ensures customers have a welcoming and quality experience in the store at all times. A Sales Associate plays a key role in creating and maintaining a selling focus in the store. In order to ensure the success of the store, the Sales Associate will be held accountable to achieving personal and Company directed sales goals. This individual also supports company and management initiatives and direction while ensuring adherence to policies and procedures as outlined by the organization. Sales Associates are scheduled to flex schedule and hours are given based of the needs of the business. A Sales Associate can handle issues or tasks related to Sales, Customer Service, Operations and Merchandising.
- Understands and uses information about trends in Lucky, the fashion industry, and the brand/function in order to achieve personal goals.
- Represents and promotes the brand positively and professionally at all times.
Selling and Service
- Continuously promotes the brand with fellow associates and customers.
- Knowledgeable of all selling/service initiatives, utilizes various selling methods to meet personal goals.
- Strives to achieve personal goals, and role models successful selling behaviors.
- Works to support the decisions of peers and supervisors.
- Works well with others to achieve personal and store goals.
- Strives to complete assigned duties and assists others when possible.
- Willingly assumes new and challenging assignments; is self directed and motivated.
- Anticipates what needs to be done and does it.
- Understands and adheres to performance expectations identified by the company.
- Responds positively to feedback, is open to suggestions and recommendations, and takes responsibility for personal development.
- Seeks opportunities to improve personal performance.
The Sales Associate may perform other related duties as required by the Company, store/field leadership, and especially with regard to serving the customer.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure every customer receives exemplary customer service.
- Ensure customers are your primary focus and all other tasks are secondary.
- Assist customers with wardrobe styling and comfortable with sharing up to date fashion knowledge.
- Display expert product knowledge of product, company history, company policy and store/company strategies.
- Meet selling expectations and achieve individual and team sales goals, and contribute to the store’s overall success.
- Work well with others and collaborate to build a strong store team.
- Work with Store Management to set goals for personal skills development.
- Provide assistance with floor sets, window changes and other merchandising and visual expectations.
- Ensure adherence to all company policy and procedures.
- Adhere to availability and scheduling needs of the business.
- Perform POS transactions accurately and efficiently and follow all cash handling procedures.
- Ensure Loss Prevention awareness to protect the store from internal and external shortages.
- Assist store management team with housekeeping responsibilities.
Required Skills and Experience
- Outgoing personality that can interact openly with others.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve individual selling goals and metrics.
- Customer Service experience required.
- Demonstrated sales accountability
- Strong personal leadership skills and desire to succeed.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment with peers and supervisors.
- Ability to receive feedback from management and peers
- Ability to work a flex schedule (which includes nights, weekend and holiday availability).
- Ability to bend, lift, open and move product and fixtures up to 50 lbs., as needed.
- Ability to climb step stools and ladders.
- Ability to stand/walk for long periods at a time.
- Possess manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination.
- Ability to travel to other store locations (if needed) and attend district meetings.