Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Security Supervisor- The Summit- Denver
at Live Nation
Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment (NYSE-LYV) was formed by the merger of Live Nation and Ticketmaster Entertainment. We are the largest live entertainment company in the world, consisting of five businesses: concert promotion and venue operations, sponsorship, ticketing solutions, e-commerce and artist management. We seek to innovate and enhance the live entertainment experience for artists and fans: before, during and after the show. In 2009, Live Nation sold 140 million tickets, promoted 21,000 concerts, partnered with 850 sponsors and averaged 25 million unique monthly users of its e-commerce sites.
HOB Entertainment, a division of Live Nation Entertainment, offers exceptional club venues nationwide. Club and Theater Venues provide several genres of live music, from Rock, Hip Hop, EDM, Country, Rock en Español, Blues, Jazz, Reggae and Pop.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
The Role: This position oversees and manages the security and event staff for events at the venue.
- Lead part-time staff in day of event Guest Services and Security duties Along with insuring staff are friendly, approachable, and Knowledgeable about the venue and its activities.
- Serve as liaison between venue and subcontracted agencies, including, but not limited to security, police, fire, and emergency medical services
- Physically perform and supervise event setups and daily operational tasks
- Coordinate and communicate all relevant information for event setups and changeovers
- Participate in day-to-day operations of the venue
- Work with other departments to determine staffing levels for specific events while working within individual and overall budgets to adequately staff as necessary
- Recruit, hire, train, schedule, and manage security staff
- Opening, running, and closing event duties as assigned
- Assist Operations management staff on event setup as needed
- Other responsibilities and duties as assigned by the General Manager/Assistant General Manager
- Coordinate with Operations Administrator to input new employees into the system and ensure that all are clocking in and out
- The individual must possess the following knowledge and skills:
- Ability to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Working knowledge of facility and venue operations, changeovers and setups
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays as event schedule requires
- Ability to meet deadlines and functions under stress
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills, detail-oriented with ability to handle multiple assignments
- Ability to use computer and learn various software programs
- Sense of Urgency
- Critical thinking and decision making
- Exceptional communication skills
- Time Management
- Training new staff
- Have a positive “Can do attitude”
- Inspire Teamwork
- Support and execute HOBE policies
- High School diploma
- Working knowledge of ABIMM (TMSS), Microsoft Office
Physical Demands/Working Environment:
· Work environment is fast-paced
· Position requires extended periods of prolonged standing and working on your feet
· Must be able to lift or move up to 50 lbs using proper lifting techniques
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at http://www.livenation.com/careers/index.html to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms
Recognized two years in a row by Great Place to Work®, Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. From ground-breaking software to support our world-class platform Ticketmaster, to our mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, to our unparalleled roster of artists supported by diverse professionals in all facets of corporate operations, we offer a world of opportunity and an array of careers across every discipline.
We recognize that our most important assets are our employees, the rock stars who keep the live experience going. Generous vacation, healthcare, and retirement benefits are just some of the great perks we offer to support our full-time, global workforce of more than 21,000. For any stage in your career, our many unique benefit programs are designed to help you live life to the fullest. We offer student loan repayment to support recent grads, six months of paid caregiver leave to support new parents (plus a baby bonus to help with expenses), and tuition reimbursement to fuel your ongoing professional development and career growth. Plus, working for the world's largest live event and ticketing company means you'll have access to concerts, festivals, sports games, and other live events through our exclusive employee ticket concierge.
There is no bigger stage for your career. See what your future looks like at Live Nation Entertainment.