Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Premium Seat Sales Internship- Summer 2019
at Live Nation
The Live Nation – Denver Venue Sales Department is in search of a highly motivated, organized and most importantly, enthusiastic individual who is interested in working within the very heart of the entertainment industry! As an intern, you would be involved in various aspects of venue sales for eight venues in Denver; The Fillmore Auditorium, Pepsi Center, Red Rocks, Paramount Theatre, Bellco Theatre, Sports Authority Field, Coors Field and Folsom Field. This position will include involvement with:
- Assisting Sales Staff (including show days)
- Assist with recruitment of new VIP clients
- Provide quality customer service to VIP clients
- Coordinating ticket orders and tracking
- Coordinate ticket mailings
- Internet Research
- Must be able to receive academic credit from their college or university prior to starting assignment
- Working towards a degree in Entertainment/Sales or related field is preferred
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be able to commit to a work schedule of 20 hours per week with some availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays are required
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
- Must be able to show eligibility to work in the United States
- Reliable transportation
- The ability to multi-task efficiently on a daily basis
- Eager to learn and be proactive with new tasks
- The ability to conduct yourself in a professional matter at all times
- The ability to learn and absorb at a fast pace
This internship is for college credit and runs for the duration of the term you will receive credit. It is a non-paid position with flexible hours (maximum 20 per week) to reflect the need of your college credit requirements.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
Recognized two years in a row by Great Place to Work®, Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. From ground-breaking software to support our world-class platform Ticketmaster, to our mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, to our unparalleled roster of artists supported by diverse professionals in all facets of corporate operations, we offer a world of opportunity and an array of careers across every discipline.
We recognize that our most important assets are our employees, the rock stars who keep the live experience going. Generous vacation, healthcare, and retirement benefits are just some of the great perks we offer to support our full-time, global workforce of more than 21,000. For any stage in your career, our many unique benefit programs are designed to help you live life to the fullest. We offer student loan repayment to support recent grads, six months of paid caregiver leave to support new parents (plus a baby bonus to help with expenses), and tuition reimbursement to fuel your ongoing professional development and career growth. Plus, working for the world's largest live event and ticketing company means you'll have access to concerts, festivals, sports games, and other live events through our exclusive employee ticket concierge.
There is no bigger stage for your career. See what your future looks like at Live Nation Entertainment.