Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Legends is a holistic agency that specializes in delivering solutions for legendary brands. We approach each project with our 360-degree service solution. Our Global Planning, Global Sales, and Hospitality service solutions collaborate on every project to ensure success across each of our six verticals including professional sports, collegiate, attractions, entertainment, international, and conventions.
Our intellectual property is our people. It's our expertise that makes up Legends. We know what it's like to be on the team, business, or athletic department side, which drives our passion in creating solutions for our partners. Collectively, our leadership has over 300 years of experience in sales and sponsorship, analytics and valuation, hospitality and operations.
The Prep Cook is responsible for providing quick and efficient service to customers in a variety of duties relating to a fine dining culinary experience and maintaining sanitation standards
• Follows Executive Chef, Sous Chef or Kitchen Supervisors assignments for opening and closing procedures and food preparation.
• Prepare food items by complying with portion size, quality standards, departmental rules, policies and procedures.
• Ensures that proper food temperatures are maintained.
• Responsible for safety standards, neatness and sanitation of work areas.
• Maintain cleanliness of kitchen including shelves, walls, floors and drains.
• Participates as a team player with specific responsibilities as related to preparation, excellent service and delivery of product.
• Maintain proper sanitation for all dining and cooking utensils and cookware.
• Handles and cleans kitchen equipment carefully and safely to prevent damage or injury.
• Adhere to company guidelines for appearance and uniform standards.
• All applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
• Professional training through a culinary education or working in a fast-paced high-volume fine dining restaurant/catering facility preferred.
• Ability to interact with co-workers in order to assure compliance with company service standards.
• Must have basic knowledge of food and beverage preparations, service standards, guest relations and etiquette.
• Ability to multi task in a fast paced, team orientated setting.
• Must be able to read, speak and write in English.
• Ability to lift and transport food and other items weighing up to 30 pounds, occasionally 50 pounds.
• Ability to work all events, including: extended hours, nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Must have sufficient mobility to perform assigned production tasks including: constant reaching, bending, stooping, wiping, pushing, and pulling for extended periods of time.
• High school diploma or equivalent. Culinary training preferred
• Must have one year working in a fast-paced high-end club, or restaurant
Practice safe work habits, follow all safety policies and procedures and regulations, complete company-wide safety training and any additional job specific safety training.
Legends is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or genetic information.