Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Quality Control Technician
- # of Openings
- Requisition ID
- Position Type
- Salaried Full-Time
- Quality Control
- Product Line
- Ready Mix
- Job Locations
- Aggregate Industries Management, Inc.
Collects samples and performs accurate quality control testing to ensure product quality. Provides verbal and/or written test results to management and production staff in a timely manner. Assists manager with customer service issues as directed. Assists in mix design development. Certifies results of laboratory findings.
- Demonstrates a commitment to communicating, improving and adhering to safety policies in all work environments and areas.
- Ensures that all testing is conducted efficiently and consistently to ensure accurate results.
- Prepare required documents with test results to be presented to production personnel and quality control management.
- Prepare designs as required by DOT or local city/county specifications or to ensure optimization of products used in mix.
- Ensure that safety, compliance and environmental requirements are followed.
- Examines laboratory samples to determine their physical and chemical properties. Uses a variety of instruments and calculations to determine conformity. Performs various tests to make certain that samples meet required standards.
- Records, analyzes, certifies and prepares summaries of findings. Maintains records of test results using various databases.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
Required Education: High School diploma/GED
Required Training/Certifications: State regulated or industry certifications, as required
Required Work Experience: 3-5 year’s experience
- Excellent math skills. Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to compute rates, rations and percentages.
- Detailed oriented.
- Able to prioritize work.