Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Position Type
- Hourly Full-Time
- # of Openings
- Requisition ID
- Product Line
- US - Asphalt, Paving & Construction (A,P,C)
- Job Locations
- Aggregate Industries Management, Inc.
Performs the day-to-day activities of a plant (Asphalt, Sand and Gravel, Quarry), duties could include tasks associated with maintaining the stationary equipment of various plants.
- Maintains equipment in proper working order.
- Maintains and reviews maintenance logs for repairs.
- Communicates with drivers and crew which includes supervisor, loader operators and laborers.
- Uses safe practices in all activities.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
Required Education: High School diploma/GED
Required Work Experience: 1-3 years. Experience running a plant including crusher or wash plant is ideal.
Required Training/Certifications: Mobile equipment certifications/proficiencies for forklift, loader, skid steer, and man-lift. Basic mechanical skills including welding and cutting.
Licenses Preferred: Valid Driver’s License.
Required Computer and Software Skills: Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office
Additional Requirements: Experience with customer service and equipment operation and maintenance.