Kneaders Bakery & Cafe
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Restaurant Facilities Maintenance Technician
at Kneaders Bakery & Cafe
- 03-May-2019 to 02-Sep-2019 (MST)
- Colorado Market
- Full Time
Kneaders Bakery & Cafe Maintenance Technicians assist in machine and building maintenance and repair. This position will report to the Maintenance Manager and will be responsible for all aspects of ensuring proper maintenance and repair equipment. A primary focus will be performing or overseeing preventative maintenance (PM) on all equipment. This position will play a critical role in minimizing equipment down time. The ideal candidate will be able to effectively problem solve to quickly make repairs on facilities and equipment. The Kneaders brand is built on delighting our guests in a way that creates loyalty. We do this by offering fresh, high quality food, provide comfort to the guests and building meaningful relationships with our guests, community, employees, vendors and suppliers.
The ability to work independently is a necessity, as well as a sense of urgency and the ability to work well in a highly-cooperative environment.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Responsible for the repair and maintenance of equipment
- Maintain building facilities
- Communicate with (or to) individuals or groups verbally and/or in writing (e.g. customers, suppliers, associates).
- Completes work assignments and priorities
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Perform preventive maintenance and repairs on equipment according to procedures.
- Inspect facilities periodically to determine problems and necessary maintenance
- Prepare weekly maintenance schedules and allocates work
- Oversee maintenance vendors (3rd party vendors and their technicians) activities
- Oversee 3rd party tradesmen during installations, repairs or maintenance (electricians, plumbers etc.)
- Inspect and maintain building systems (heating, ventilation, plumbing, etc.)
- Monitor inventory of materials and equipment
- Ensure adherence to quality standards and health and safety regulations
- Excellent troubleshooting and repair skills
- Ability to read and interpret schematics and diagrams
- Excellent mechanical and pneumatic troubleshooting skills
- Effective communication skills; speak, read and write English
- Ability to work nights and weekends
- An understanding of Good Retail Practices (GRPs)
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Education and Work Experience
- Minimum 5 yrs. related experience in maintenance; preferably food retail
- Refrigeration, Plumbing and Electrical repair experience
- Experience working with blueprints, schematics, and equipment manuals
- Course work or certification in welding, electrical, mechanical automation, or industrial electronics