Katmai Information Technologies
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Clerk II / Receptionist
at Katmai Information Technologies
- Katmai Technical Services
- Regular Full-Time
- FLSA Status
- a non-Exempt
Provides administrative support in a variety of routine processes and office support functions. A certain degree of creativity and latitude required.
- Front office receptionist duties to include:
- Answering all incoming calls promptly,
- Receiving and routing packages
- Assist all incoming visitors promptly to ensure they have been properly screened and notify appropriate staff of their arrival.
- Assist administratively where needed, to include coping, filing, assisting with mail
- Prepare and maintain accurate administrative files.
- Prepare correspondence per customer request.
- All other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Minimum of two (2) years of relevant experience.
- General knowledge of office procedures and standard support processes.
- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Experience using Microsoft Office 7 (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook) Adobe and other media type software.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be exceedingly well organized, flexible.
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks successfully.
- Demonstrated ability to perform diverse duties under operating and deadline constraints.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; monitors own work to ensure quality.
Position consists of sitting for long periods of time, using hands/fingers, handling, reaching with hands and arms, talking, hearing and seeing up close, at a distance, along the periphery, with depth perception and the ability to focus; occasional walking or standing, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, and lifting boxes weighing up to 30 pounds. Moderate to extended periods of office work with heavy periods of computer usage. May be assigned occasional to moderate periods of analytical tasks requiring extensive reasoning abilities. It is Katmai Government Services, LLC’s business philosophy and practice to provide reasonable accommodations, according to applicable state and federal laws, to all qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities.
Work is primarily performed in a professional office setting, including the normal office equipment (e.g., computer, fax machines, copier) and with a wide variety of people in differing functions, personalities and abilities.
40 hours per week. May be required to work additional hours as needed to complete assignment or project.
To be considered for this position, all applicants must apply on the company website, http://www.katmaicorp.com/careers.
We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Preference will be given to Ouzinkie Shareholders, Spouses of Shareholders, and Descendants of Shareholders in accordance with Title 43 U.S. Code 1626(g) and Title 42 U.S. Code 2003 - 2(i).
Executive Order 11246, as amended, protects applicants and employees from discrimination based on inquiring about, disclosing, or discussing their compensation or the compensation of other applicants or employees.