Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Financial Planning Analyst III
at Kaiser Permanente
Plans, prepares and reviews various financial forecasts, variance analysis, special projects and cost-benefit/profitability analyses. Ensures accurate and timely completion of projects on an ongoing basis. Maintain and support a culture of compliance, ethics and integrity. Responsible for ensuring ongoing compliance for Financial Planning. Maintains knowledge of policies and procedures and performs in accordance with applicable regulatory requirements, external laws and accreditation standards as they relate to Financial Planning.
• Completes various forecasts as a part of rate making, business planning or operating forecasts in an accurate and timely manner.
• Coordinates assignment and completion of monthly performance analysis.
• Prepares monthly revised forecast/projection for total program during current year.
• Completes various reporting requirements from program offices or outside organizations in an accurate and timely manner; works with auditors.
• Completes long range financial planning and budgeting cycle information; i.e. cash flow forecasting, and capital planning.
• Presents information to executive management for approval; and participates in monthly statement reviews.
• Acts as a resource for other analysts and staff in the department for review, training and information needs.
• Performs innovative and thorough cost benefit and profitability analyses for a variety of projects; works on special requests and projects.
• Ensures that all activities are consistent with applicable regulations and external and internal review requirements.
• Minimum four (4) years of relevant work experience.
• Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting or related area OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
• High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
• Extensive knowledge and application of accounting principals, and financial planning concepts&techniques.
• Above average Excel skills and experience with computer spreadsheet modeling.