Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Operations and Maintenance Estimator
As Senior Operations and Maintenance Estimator you will serve as leader and technical expert in estimating, creating budgets and pricing strategies for long term Operation & Maintenance (O&M) projects. Working with a wide variety of business group managers, principal estimators, project/construction managers and project teams you will deliver accurate project estimates by reviewing and contributing to the interpretation of the request for proposal or project contracts, identifying risk areas and participating in mitigation planning. You will also develop and execute the strategy and plan for estimating activities that considers and supports the overall proposal strategy or project requirements; provide consistency between the project estimate, project breakdown framework, and project schedule; estimate cost and cumulative impact of proposed design or construction changes; and support procurement by contributing to cost analysis for subcontractor pricing to determine whether pricing is fair and reasonable.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering
- Eight (8) years of progressive experience in water or wastewater
- Professional project experience with operation and maintenance of water/wastewater facilities
- Ability to travel 25% of the time
- Valid passport
- Advanced Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Valid driver's license with no major infractions
- Master's degree in engineering
- PE license
- Operator certification
- Excellent oral and technical written communications, self-motivation, team-oriented work practices, and strong technical problem-solving skills
- Extensive knowledge of methods to reduce operating costs of a treatment plant through efficiency in energy consumption, chemical addition, staffing strategies and solids disposal
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.