Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Mining Engineer
At the end of April 2019, WorleyParsons combined with Jacobs' Energy, Chemicals and Resources (ECR) division, to create Worley.
Together, we are a leading global provider of professional project and asset services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We have almost 60,000 amazing people in around 60 countries across the world covering the full lifecycle, from creating new assets to sustaining and enhancing operating assets for our customers.
Our exciting combination will create new opportunities for you to join us.
The purpose of this role is to supportdelivery of successful projects and programs by either:
- Working with the global corporate team of SME 's,focused on Front End solutions and support of Jacob's Engineering Projectsaround the World
- Providing technical and consulting services tomining Tear 1 and 2 clients and act as a QP ( NI43-101 and JORC compliantstudies) when required
- Services will be focused but not limited to:
- MinePlanning and Design
- MiningMethod Selection
- CostEstimation ( CAPEX and OPEX)
- Projectand Study Management
- DueDiligence and Technical Audits
- Acting as Mining lead, Project Manager, ProjectDirector, and Engineering manager on EPCM and DE and Project Delivery scope/projects
- Directing and Mentoring Senior and Junior Engineers
- Writing technical papers and attending professionalconferences
- Maintaining relationship with existing andestablishing with new clients
- Leading, managing and directing technical andengineering work on PEA, PFS, and FS technical studies
- Leading, managing and directing technical andengineering execution of mining projects
- Providing input into Business Development strategyan maintain/ expand professional network
- Provide services to other opportunistic clients(non-core pursuits)
Working alongside industry leaders, you will have the opportunity todevelop your career working on key projects in an environment which encouragescollaboration, knowledge sharing and innovation. To support yourprofessional growth, Jacobs offers flexible working arrangements, extendedleave options and a host of social, health and wellbeing events and initiativeswill underpin our commitment to you. Rethinking how you work, our cultureat Jacobs means it's all about what you do, not where you are, which counts!
- 5 years of operational undergound hard rock experience
- Beachelor Mining Degree with P.Eng ( Canada) or PE ( US) designation orat least 10 years of practical mine planning experience
- In depth knowledge of Deswik, Studio 5 D planner or other miningindustry approved software
- Exeperience and familiarity withNI43-101 and/ or JORC compliant studies highly regarded
Worley is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Worley is a background screening, drug-free workplace.